Report a Concern
If you have a concern, please let us know. Click here to report your concern.
Welcome to the official web site for the Glen St. Johns Community Development District (CDD). This site is funded on behalf of the Community Development District in an effort to help educate the general public about the services provided by the district, and to highlight the other agencies involved in the day-to-day operations of the community. These agencies include, but are not limited to St. Johns County and the Glen St. Johns homeowner's associations.
We are happy to announce that the Glen St. Johns Amenity Center is now open to all homeowners.
Please review the Amenity Rules & Policies adopted by the CDD Board and to print out the
Facility Registration Form under the documents tab. Once you have completely filled out the form
you may email it to Jessica Simpkiss at firstname.lastname@example.org, stop by the district office or send it by regular mail. Once the completed form is received each homeowner will be issued 2 access key cards for the amenity center.
The amenity center will be staffed by Amenity Services Group, Inc. and Don Novak will be the on-site part-time staff member for the amenity center and field operations. Residents may email Don at email@example.com contact the district office with any maintenance related questions or concerns.
Please note that the hours for the pool and the play ground are from dawn to dusk. The hours for the fitness room are from 4:30 am to 11:00 pm.
Should you have any other CDD related questions or concerns regarding Glen St. Johns CDD please contact the management office at 904-436-6270.
Glen St. Johns CDD Disclosure
Please be advised that the Glen St. Johns Community Development District (the “District”), a local unit of special purpose government created under Florida law, has constructed and is responsible for the maintenance of certain improvements, infrastructure and facilities within the District. The District financed this construction through the sale of tax-exempt bonds, a form of public financing. As a result, and in accordance with applicable federal and state law, all District owned improvements, infrastructure and facilities are and shall remain open and accessible to the general public. Should you have any questions on this matter, non-resident user fees applicable to District recreational facilities, or any other general District issue, please feel free to contact the District Manager.
- Audited Financial Statements as of September 30, 2013 (4/21/14)
- February 20, 2014 CDD Meeting Minutes (4/18/14)
- FY 2014-2015 Proposed Budget (4/14/14)
- April 17, 2014 CDD Meeting Agenda (4/11/14)
- Facility Registration Form (3/12/14)
- December 19, 2013 CDD Meeting Minutes (3/6/14)
- February 20, 2014 CDD Meeting Revised Agenda (3/6/14)
- February 20, 2014 CDD Meeting Agenda (2/13/14)
- October 17, 2013 CDD Meeting Minutes (1/23/14)
- December 19, 2013 CDD Meeting Agenda (12/12/13)
- Amenity Center Rules, Policies and Fees (11/11/13)
- August 22, 2013 CDD Meeting Minutes (11/4/13)
- October 17, 2013 CDD Meeting Agenda Part 1 of 2 (10/16/13)
- October 17, 2013 CDD Meeting Agenda Part 2 of 2 (10/11/13)
- CDD Meeting Aug 21 2014 10:00AM (9/25/13)
- CDD Meeting Jun 19 2014 10:00AM (9/25/13)
- CDD Meeting Apr 17 2014 10:00AM (9/25/13)
- CDD Meeting Feb 20 2014 10:00AM (9/25/13)
- CDD Meeting Dec 19 2013 10:00AM (9/25/13)
- CDD Meeting and Public Hearing on Rulemaking Oct 17 2013 10:00AM (9/25/13)